Hello, my dear reader!
I have been gone for awhile, because some major changes in my life are happening. I still will not spoil the big news, I want to dedicate a special blog post for that.
I am a huge Christmas nerd. I am 25 years old, but I enjoy watching Home Alone and my favorite drink is hot chocolate. I decided to share with you my Christmas to-do-list, I hope that some of my ideas are helpful and inspiring to you!
CHRISTMAS TO-DO-LIST :
- To bake Christmas cookies! I am looking forward to that. I found some great recipes on pinterest.
- To visit Christmas market! Amazing place where to hang out, to go for hot drink and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere.
- To listen Christmas music! My favorite: Frank Sinatra Christmas playlist on spotify.
- To buy gifts and try some creative gift wrapping ideas!
- To decorate your home and the Christmas tree! Also on pinterest you can find many diy ideas to make your home look festive.
- To watch Christmas movies! My favorites: Home Alone 1&2 and Elf.
- To go to church on Christmas Eve. Jesus is the reason for this season!
- To wear a Christmas sweater!
Hope you enjoyed this post! Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! I will be back next year with more regular posts! I want to continue this blog and create beautiful and inspiring blog posts for you! I appreciate every ‘like’ I receive and I am thankful for every one of you! ❤